Medical Delivery Services is a nationwide delivery company in need of long-term, experienced Contract Drivers in the Sterling area who are self-motivated, reliable and punctual.
You will use your own vehicle to transport life-saving medicine.
Why work for us?
• You'll be home daily.
• Compensated by mileage weekly.
• Compensated training.
• Direct deposit available.
Your earning potential is based on your availability and flexibility.
Insurance liability limits of $100k/person, $300K/accident and $50k of property damage before training is completed.
• Must be 21 or older with valid driver’s license.
• Must maintain consistent communication with dispatchers and staff members.
• Must be able to follow directions.
• Complete a drug & background screening.
• Must utilize a 2010 or newer hatchback, SUV, minivan, crossover style vehicle, or pickup with locking topper (NO SEDANS)
• No more than a total of 3 accidents/moving violations in the past 3 years.
• Knowledge of deliveries requiring Bill of Ladings (BOL’s).
• Must be able to repeatedly lift 50+ lbs. at a time.
• Monday-Friday, early morning pickups (4am-6am)
To apply, please reply with:
• Your full name
• Your phone number
• Your zip code
• The year, make and model of your vehicle
• Your availability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.